2018-01-12

Good Vs. Evil 432Hz


The idea for this video came upon me spontaneously this morning. I have attempted to summarize the entire situation in regards to the battle for Good and Evil on this planet using information from Cobra's blog and other clips. I hope you will all enjoy!

If you enjoy these videos and feel guided to support me I will share my paypal and Bitcoin links below: https://www.paypal.me/TruthEarth 

BitCoin: 1Js9pUBuSdZg9Va9N9rehje1yV29aMXrVp 



Song Credit: Ivan Torres - Afterlife 432Hz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.